That is all.
That is all.
Shouts to Elias, AKA highartlowmorals.tumblr.com – for the recommendation. #instagram #nerd alert – I traded in a Halo, a CoD, and New Vegas and $5 for this. (Taken with instagram)
A couple of these very rare & collectible (neon vinyl and spray paint stencil sleeves with glitter!) 7”s of Hot Chip’s 2004 remix of my band Le Tigre’s song TKO have been added as prizes for backers of a Kickstarter campaign for an ambitious and radical new enterprise.
- Thirty seconds after it gets easy, you will forget how hard it was.
- Time does not advance 1 second per second. It advances 1 important moment at a time. You have less and less of these as you get used to them, therefore, the older you get, the faster time goes.
- [I assume] you can jump out of as many airplanes as you want, and the above fact will never change. The reason for this is: every time you jump out of an airplane, it becomes JUST a little more forgettable that you’ve done so.
- You can make fun of it all you want but you will always be generally relaxed by New Age music. They’re not trying to blow your mind. They’re trying to make you go to sleep. If you fall asleep listening to New Age music, they nailed it.
- The person you are actually capable of loving will always be out of your league, and everybody in your league will either stop loving you or stop being loved by you. In other words:
- Love is not a real thing. It’s an itch you can’t scratch. It’s greener grass. It’s a mirage. In reality, we huddle together, or we stand alone, and in either case, we will always have to wonder:
- “What if I wasn’t doing this?”
Views from a Saturday of cleaning. Turned the phone off hours ago. Trying to find this one little thing that might not even be here.
I take my time, when it counts. #instagram (Taken with Instagram at The Highline @ 23rd Street)
A half hour mp3 mix that’s good for this summer weather. Even got some of that Frank Ocean album mixed in. Click through the art to DL. (via Life+Times.)
Source: I believe this is by the guy behind thisisnthappiness.com, and this alone is reason to follow them. Although, as Andi said, in summation of a recurring character on that tumblr: “nipples!”
Recent Months High Score in Google Reader!
Reggie Watts by Matthias Clamer.
See Reggie Watts, Live If You Can